Okanagan-Shuswap weather: rain, mix of sun and cloud

Environment Canada is calling for a 30 per cent chance of showers Saturday; sun expected Sunday

Keep those umbrellas handy today.

Today’s weather according to Environment Canada:

Kelowna: A mix of sun and cloud with a 30 per cent chance of showers changing to 70 per cent chance of showers or thunderstorms this afternoon. High 19 C.

Tonight: Partly cloudy; 70 per cent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening. Low 10 C.

Vernon: A mix of sun and cloud; 30 per cent chance of showers changing to 70 per cent chance of showers or thunderstorms this afternoon. High 19 C.

Tonight Partly cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening. Low 10 C.

Penticton: A mix of sun and cloud with a 30 per cent chance of showers changing to 70 per cent chance of showers or thunderstorms near noon. High 20 C.

Tonight: Mainly cloudy with 70 per cent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening, clearing near midnight. Low 10 C.

Salmon Arm: Mainly cloudy with 60 per cent chance of showers or thunderstorms. High 20 C.

Tonight: Partly cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers or thunderstorms this evening. Low 11 C.

Environment Canada is calling for a 30 per cent chance of showers tomorrow, followed by a sunny Sunday.

Video of the day: Luxury auctions return to the Okanagan

Remember to tag us in all your posts this weekend with #yourkelowna, #yourvernon, #yourpencticton, #yoursalmonarm.

Related: Okanagan-Shuswap weather: rain, risk of thunderstorm

To report a typo, email:
newstips@vernonmorningstar.com
.



Follow me on Twitter @BrieChar
Email me brieanna.charlebois@vernonmorningstar.com
Like us on Facebook.

Just Posted

Dallas Smith, Terri Clark to perform on CP Holiday Train’s Shuswap stops

Annual festive food bank fundraiser rolling into region on Dec. 14

Salmon Arm farmer’s market moved indoors

The last market will take place Dec. 7

Interior Health issues warning about opioid-laced stimulants causing recent overdoses

Interior Health is urging residents using or considering using drugs to reconsider… Continue reading

Salmon Arm RCMP say budget cuts won’t impact service

Police force, facing $10.7-million budget shortfall, says it won’t compromise public safety

Salmon Arm boxer hopes to fund Olympic dream

Supporters show they’re in Jordyn Konrad’s corner

VIDEO: B.C. couple creates three-storey ‘doggie mansion’ for their five pups

Group of seven, who Kylee Ryan has dubbed as the ‘wandering paws,’ have a neat setup in Jade City

Port Alberni mom takes school district to court over Indigenous smudging, prayer in class

Candice Servatius, who is an evangelical Christian, is suing School District 70

Family of B.C. man killed in hit-and-run plead for tips, one year later

Cameron Kerr’s family says the driver and passengers tried to cover their tracks

Chilliwack family’s dog missing after using online pet-sitting service

Frankie the pit bull bolted and hit by a car shortly after drop off through Rover.com

B.C. wildlife experts urge hunters to switch ammo to stop lead poisoning in birds

OWL, in Delta, is currently treating two eagles for lead poisoning

B.C. First Nations drop out of court challenge, sign deals with Trans Mountain

Upper Nicola Band says deal represents a ‘significant step forward’

Okanagan philanthropists treated to moving speech on National Philanthropy Day

David Roche shared his message to the Association of Fundraising Professionals and non-profits

Pedestrian struck and killed in Kamloops accident

Kamloops RCMP responded to the incident at 5:30 p.m. Friday night

Most Read