Sicamous RCMP are looking for possible suspects in relation to a fire at an abandoned trailer.
On May 4 at 12:20 a.m., police received a report of a modular home on fire in the 4200 block of Blomquist Road. Investigating officers believe the fire to be arson, and are asking anyone who may have witnessed any suspicious persons or vehicles in the vicinity on May 3 or 4 to contact the local detachment at 250-832-2878, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
• April 29, 7:36 p.m., a boat was reported stranded on the sandbar near the Bruhn Bridge.
• April 30, 9:21 a.m., a found wallet turned in to police.
• April 30, 11:36 a.m., a black motorcycle was reported to be speeding and passing unsafely on Highway 97A near Hummingbird Estates.
• April 30, 3:48 p.m., police responded to a report of a domestic dispute.
• April 30, 8:28 p.m., a break and enter was reported to have occurred at a Swansea Point address. It was unknown if anything was stolen.
• April 30, 9 p.m., a tractor-trailer unit with Quebec plates was reported to be tailgating and passing unsafely.
• May 1, 3:38 p.m., police received a report of theft from a Cambie-Solsqua Road property.
• May 1, 3:59 p.m., a historical sexual assault was reported to police.
• May 1, 8:52 p.m., a burgundy Pontiac Trans-Am was reported to be driving through a Swansea Point neighbourhood at a high rate of speed. Police say this is an ongoing matter.
• May 1, 9:45 p.m., RCMP were requested to assist CP police to deal with trespassers at Sicamous train yard.
• May 3, 9 p.m., police were asked to attend a fire at Eagle Valley Storage.
• May 3, 10:29 p.m., fireworks were reported being set off at Gordon Mackie Lane.